Qualifications and Professional Memberships
Graduated Aeronautical Engineer from Sydney University (BE Aero)
– Jet Engine Performance and Maintenance Engineer (QANTAS, Hawker De-Havilland)
– Airframe Engineer for joint development of NOTAR project McDonnell Douglas/Hawker De-Havilland
– Production Engineer for Interface Heuga – industrial carpet manufacturers
– Race Engineer/Driver: Formula Ford/Formula Vee and Mazda Rotary Engines
– Made the move to IT
– Joined IBM and became Professional Server Expert Asia/Pacific Region
– National IT Administrator for Boral Construction Group of companies.
– Professional IT Consulting company specialising in Server and Network systems
– Stock and Options trading
– Forex trading. Developing robotic trading systems
– Started 3 investment companies
– Diploma of Financial Services Forex, Derivatives & Insurance
– IT Manager and Consultant
Currently, I am the Director of 4 companies.
My time is spent:
– IT consultancy building servers and networks, developing software. Making computers do the work.
– Trading Stocks, Options and Forex. Manual and auto trading systems
– Performance Coach in sports and life.
– Presentation Coach and Consultant. Creating an immersive experience for audience with sound and video
Achievements include Black Belt in Taekwondo, Football Coach (the real football) and Athletics Official (LANSW).
Student Pilot Licence (Solo Level)
Elite level Football Referee – Member of NSW State League Football Referees
Why I came to CoaX Helicopters
My purpose is to create. I have a passion for all machinery, especially flying ones.
I saw CoaX as an opportunity to create and invest in a flying machine.
(I want one)
Current Areas of Responsibility at CoaX
– IT Systems
– Solidworks Project
– Assisting in Capital Raising
– General Engineering
Life’s Little Challenges
– Raising 4 children
– Empowering others
– Floating at least one company in my lifetime
– Controlling 22 superstars with a whistle